CWD Social Worker Neeed - Outside IR35
CWD Social Worker Neeed - Outside IR35 - Phone Interviews
I'm currently working with a unique Island Authority who have a position for an experienced social worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team in the New Year! This means they will phone interview you this week to start for Monday!
My client will to employ you over a phone interview so you will have the benefit of not having to expense yourself in terms of time or money.
In return my client is looking for social workers who are experienced in working within CWD Teams recently as well as having overall experience in Child Protection and Court Work. Drivers are also compulsory.
In return my client can offer:
- Competitive Rates
- 3 month contracts
- Subsidised accommodation
- Telephone Interviews - saving you time and money.
- Inbound & Outbound Flights Paid for
- Ferry Costs covered for Car
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If the above is of interest please do contact Ariel Ahmeti on or .
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim qualified social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet