Registered Nurse - Days and Nights
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse for a home based in Newark. The home is part of a national organisation, but each of its homes is personal to the residents that they support. This care home is a 69 bed care home that provides supported residential care to elderly residents.
To deliver excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures, and to lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence.
Below is a brief list of tasks that you will be required to do within your role:
* Deliver the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
* Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks.
* Ensure the residents' experiences are positive, from admission to discharge.
* Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
* Oversee medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately administered, stored and received, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
* Must have Valid PIN number with proof of PIN.
* Valid NMC registration
* 3 years practical experience in a Nursing/ Residential Home.
* Level 5 in Leadership and Management would be preferred but not essential
* Hard working
* A flexible outlook at working hours.
* Free Uniform
* Assistance with Revalidation
* Free parking onsite
* Childcare Vouchers
* GBP1,250 in your first year as a welcome bonus.
If you require anymore information please do not hesitate to contact Ben on , or if this role is not for you I am currently filling vacancies such as: Registered care managers, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers, Senior Care assistants, Residential care workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.