Assessment Manager - Mental Health - Home Based
Professional qualified mental health practitioner required to join a leading mental health care provider as Assessment Manager in the North West paying GBP34,000.
My client provides specialist care and accommodation for adults with complex mental health problems across the UK with strong focus and usage of the recovery model.
The role is home based with mandatory travel between services to undertake assessments and mentoring.
The Assessment Manager role is paying between GBP30,000 - GBP34,000.
Joining the Practice and Quality Team, the Assessment Manager's main responsibilities are to
- Oversee a referral pipeline ensuring thorough and professional assessments are being undertaken
- Ensure clear, accurate and professional reports are produced via these assessments
- Quality assure and screen content and approach to assessments and reports
- Provide support and guidance within the services to ensure best practice and the recovery model is being correctly utilised
- Coach, mentor and guide other assessors in the organisation
- Although predominately an office based role, you will be required to attend and undertake assessments
- Excellent knowledge of mental health, recovery model, DOL, substance misuse
The Assessment Manager must have
- Professional Mental Health Qualification Social Work (DipSW), Occupational Therapy (DipOT), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or equivalent
- Experience undertaking assessments within mental health services
- Prior track record of delivering accurate and detailed reports
- Analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- Car Driver and Vehicle there will be travel between clusters of services
You will be joining a leading provider of support and recovery focused accommodation in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career.