Substance Misuse Practice Lead - Mental Health Acommodation
Professionally qualified Substance Misuse Practice Lead required to visit mental health services and assess requirements, paying GBP30,000. West Midlands or North West location ideal, potential for home working.
I am looking to speak to a professionally qualified and experienced Substance Misuse Practitioner to join a leading care provider of supported accommodation as a Substance Misuse Practice Lead.
The Substance Misuse Practice Lead's responsibilities are to
- Ensure all practitioners and staff are adhering the organisation's substance misuse policy
- Draw on all your experience, training and knowledge mentor, coach and improve others work
- Assist in the improvement of the organisation's approach and process of substance misuse assessments
- Develop, modernise and keep up the date the organisation's policies and practices
- Go to the service when directed to assist with staff training, assessments and quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of mental health, recovery model, DOL, substance misuse
The Substance Misuse Practice Lead must have
- Professional qualification in substance misuse DipSW, NVQ Substance Misuse, RMN
- Experience working in a specific Substance Misuse Practitioner role as either a social worker, project worker, counsellor
- Strong knowledge of substance misuse, assessments, recovery model and mental health illness
- Driving License and Vehicle you will be asked to travel between clusters of services
This is an opportunity to join a highly sought-after employer with a fantastic reputation for delivering excellent care and support for substance misuse.