QA and Safeguarding Manager / Agency Decision Maker - Kent
Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Manager/ Agency Decision Maker - Kent
A salary of up to GBP50,000 + terrific benefits
An Independent Fostering Agency require a Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Manager/ Agency Decision to join their flourishing fostering team.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation as well as to bring a positive outcome to the child and young people in placement.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP50,000 per annum
- Car allowance - GBP3,000
- 25 days' annual leave
- Company pension
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Maintaining the requirements of the fostering Regulations and Standards
- Monitoring issues which have been highlighted and reviewed to ensure that the actions have been followed though and completed
- Making final decisions
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
You will have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details