Registered Nurse- Night
Barker Ross Health & Social care are recruiting for a Client who is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team and expanding Nursing Team.
Our client runs a quaint and family orrenitated 41 bedded Nursing and Residential home, which is surrounded by the countryside.
The role is quite flexible in they can offer the ideal person either 3 or 4 nights per week, because they believe in giving their the correct work life balance.
The ideal candidate will need to:
- Have Previous Nursing Home experience
- Must have a valid PIN number
- NMC registered
- Experienced at leading and managing people
- A car Driver with access to own vehicle is desired but not essential due to excellent public transport links in the area.
The role will include:
- Administering Medication and completing the MARS charts
- Following the policies and Procedures which are in place
- Be responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety when on site
- Act as a positive role model for non clinical and less experienced staff
- Liaise with other professionals and external stake holders
The list above is s brief one, but there will be more roles to be completed on a daily basis.
If you require more information regarding this role, please contact Ben on , or if this role isn't quite right for you, please contact Ben, because i am currently recruiting for: Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, Operations Managers, Senior Carer Assistants, Senior Support workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.