Senior Private Banker - North West
Our client is a global integrated wealth manager with numerous offices across the UK. As a senior private banker you will be responsible for dealing with the companies largest clients, sourced via your own external network along with working collaboratively with peers from the retail and corporate banks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Dealing with HNWI whom are largely invested in discretionary solutions along with a variety of other wealth management products
* Inherit relationships & maintain a compliant and commercially viable book of business
* Proactively seek out new clients working with a business development manager but also leveraging your personal network
* Conducting new business meetings along with regular reviews in conjunction with other wealth management specialists, such as a financial planner
* Level 4 minimum, level 6 preferred
* Demonstrable track record of relationships management and growing an discretionary assets
* Experience of working with HNWI and perhaps offering a holistic approach
* Collegiate and passionate about wealth management
If you are interested in applying for this position or similar roles, or indeed just require a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Daniel Fenton at Search Financial Services on or simply send your details to . All enquiries and correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.