Customer Account Agent
Customer Service Agent -
Salary: GBP20,000 starting salary rising to GBP21,500 after 6 months satisfactory probationary period plus quarterly bonus.
Hours: Rotating shift pattern: 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Saturdays 2 in 5 week rolling period
Are you looking for a challenging career?
Are you looking for a company where you can progress and build a career?
Do you have excellent negotiation and conflict management skills?
Benefits as a Customer Service Agent you will benefit from:
* 3% flexible benefits
* Contributory pension
* Excellent coaching, training and benefits
* Subsidised restaurant and free on-site gym
In the Customer Service Agent job, you will handle inbound and outbound calls talking to customers about their accounts which have fallen into arrears and going to litigation. You will be able to show empathy and understanding of the customer's situation whilst also using your excellent negotiation skills to put in place an affordable repayment plan.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
* To discuss with customers their case and financial situation
* To deal with customers fairly and reasonably in all circumstances
* To support the customer in choosing the right solution for them to enable them to clear outstanding accounts.
* The ability to recognise complaints and escalate where needed
SKILLS FOR THE JOB
* Ability to empathise with customers & their personal situation
* Time management and organisational skills - ability to prioritise tasks quickly and efficiently
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will have regular contact with customers
* High personal and work standards - attention to detail and accuracy of records
* Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
* Ideally you will have experience in a call centre or customer focused environment or equivalent.
* Experience of using computer systems on a day to day basis.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Agent role and will pass a Credit Check & Criminal Record Check then click to apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.