Service Delivery Coordinator
As part of Northrop Grumman's EMEA IT Solutions team this role will lead, coordinate, and report performance and status of IT Service Line delivery and IT Service Requests. This includes, but is not limited to: scoping, estimating, documenting, managing, and evaluating customer feedback of IT Services, processes, and IT Service Requests, developing innovative and affordable solutions with a focus on continuous process improvement. Adaptability, creativity, a commitment to mission, self-direction, and strong written/verbal communication skills are essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Works closely with the Enterprise Services IT Solutions team (EMEA and US) to ensure the successful delivery of IT Services: Infrastructure, Client, Mobility, Managed Print, Asset Management, Collaboration, and Business Application Services.
- Receives, reviews, scopes, estimates, assigns, and manages IT Service Requests. Prepares IT Service Request execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensures IT Service Requests are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements. Regularly reports status of IT Service Requests to EMEA ES Leadership and requesting customer.
- Ensures IT Service Request priorities are optimally set with EMEA ES Leadership and requesting customer, and monitors and follows up to ensure work is performed and equipment is utilized in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides regular input and status to NG Europe Enterprise Services Governance Board, IT Ops Reviews, and Program Management Reviews.
- Identifies and facilitates resolution of IT Service operational issues. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Acts as a liaison between Enterprise Services ITS and sector programs/functions on the delivery of IT Services.
- Ensures consistently high service performance, collects and evaluates customer feedback, and develops service quality improvement processes. Reports monthly on service line performance.
- Identify and analyse service delivery issues, and work with ITS Service Line leads to eliminate bottlenecks, act with speed, and improve/streamline processes.
- Ensures ITS Service Line processes and procedures are documented and maintained.
- Research and evaluate new information technologies and solutions which could enhance IT Services.
- Adhere to Northrop Grumman Policies, Procedures, and Values.
Travel will be occasional (