Supervising Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker East London
A salary of up to GBP38,000 + terrific benefits
An ambitious Independent Fostering Agency require a Supervising Social Worker to join their flourishing fostering team who aim to recruit, train and supervise foster carers.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation as well as to be able to support and supervise foster carers and engage children and young people.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP38,000 per annum
- Mileage Paid at 0.45ppm
- An interest free car loan up to GBP5,000
- 25 days' annual leave + Public Holidays
- Pension Scheme
You will be involved in:
- Building relationships with Foster Carers and Foster Children
- Assisting in the identification of suitable placements in consultation with the placing authority, child and foster carers.
- Undertaking work in line with organisation safeguarding policies and procedures at all times.
- Undertake or facilitate any direct work as necessary with a child in negotiation with the placing authority, including life story work, bridging placement work, identity work etc.
- Attend and participate within child care reviews, case conferences and other meetings
- Undertaking training as well as Form F Assessments
You will have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details