HR Advisor; Permanent / Full Time; paying up to GBP30k; based in Accrington
A hugely expanding business within the Accrington / East Lancashire area is looking for a HR Advisor to support their HR service and provide generalist support. Working within a close-knit team the HR Advisor will report in to a HR Operations Manager, covering for their work-load and assisting with a wide range of duties including employee relations, administration, recruitment and HR project work. This HR Advisor job offers great variety for a successful and stable business going through a sustained period of growth.
The core duties & responsibilities of this HR Advisor role will include (but by no means be limited to):
* First point of contact for on-site telephone/email queries from line managers and staff;
* Managing a steady flow of employee relations cases including taking grievances and investigations up to and including outcome/dismissal;
* Supporting with maintenance of HRIS (HR Information System) & HR Administration including compiling compliance and collating data;
* Supporting with recruitment, selection, on-boarding and internal talent mobility;
* Supporting the HR Manager with ongoing and future HR projects such as upskilling of line managers and continuous improvement
If you cover the below criteria, yes apply!
* Established experience giving HR Advice to managers and staff;
* Previous experience working a generalist HR role covering a wider range of ER, recruitment and HR project support;
* Motivated team player;
* Full UK driving license;
* Flexibility of work due to business needs
This exciting opportunity is due to growth within the business as a whole and as such will provide the successful candidate a great basis to build upon their HR career at whatever stage they are at within this.
Our client is looking to move quickly so if you are interested in applying please submit your CV directly the appropriate link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.