Registered Nurse - Days
RGN or RMN
GBP16ph plus GBP750 welcome bonus
We are looking for a Registered Nurse on behalf of a nursing home based in Derby. This is a Full Time position working 33/44 hours per week on day shifts.
The Home provides residential and nursing care for older people in a homely environment.
* Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance, policies and procedures
* Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
* Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
* Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
* Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
* Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
* Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
* Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
* GBP750 Welcome Bonus
* 28 days annual leave inc BH
* Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed
* Child Care Vouchers
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Retail Discount Scheme
* Cost of DBS Check
* On-going Training & Development
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Registered Nurse - RGN
* Experience within a nursing / care home environment
* Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
* Valid NMC PIN with no restrictions
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full time role working day shifts, 3 or 4 shifts per week are available and the shift pattern is 8am until 9pm.
The salary is at a competitive rate of GBP16ph, annual salaries GBP27,456 - GBP36,608 depending on your contracted hours of work.
For further details, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on and send your CV (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.