Project Work - Adult Assessments. Outside IR35 GBP28-32p/h
Adults Assessment Project Work Team Outside IR35
My client a highly regarded Local Authority throughout the East of England has recently opened up a new team within Adults Assessments and is looking for new quality Social Workers.
This team also includes an element of Learning Disabilities giving you much more variation throughout your day and developing your experience significantly.
As this is outside IR35 you will not be affected as other Social Workers have been, allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible. It will also give you the option to remain using your own PLC if need be.
You will need:
- 2 years post qualified experience as a Social Worker
- HCPC registration
- Current DBS on update system
- Adults Assessment Experience
- A degree of Learning Disabilities experience
Shortlisting is happening right away and interviews can be held by next week.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.