Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead for a home based in Leeds. The home is part of a national organisation, but each of its homes is personal to the residents that they support. This care home is an 50 bed care home that provides supported residential care, specialist 24-hour nursing, and residential assistance for people who are physically disabled. This purpose built care home provides accommodation in single occupancy en-suite rooms and also provides 6 lounges and quiet sitting rooms for relaxation.
The care home is located on the edge of Leeds City Centre and is within easy reach of shops, amenities, public transport and the M1 and M62 motorways. Harrogate and Wakefield are not far.
Below is a brief list of tasks that you will be required to do within your role:
* Assist the home manager - deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
* Deliver the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and developing services to enhance their quality of life
* Deliver excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures, and to lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence
* Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks
* Oversee medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately administered, stored and received, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
* Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business
* Must have Valid PIN number with proof of PIN.
* Valid NMC registration
* 3 years practical experience in a Nursing/ Residential Home.
* Level 5 in Leadership and Management would be preferred but not essential
* At least 1 year Senior Nurse and/or Management experience
* Hard working
* A flexible outlook at working hours.
* Free Uniform
* Assistance with Revalidation
* Free parking onsite
* Childcare Vouchers
* GBP1,250 in your first year as a welcome bonus.
If you require anymore information please do not hesitate to contact Ben on , or if this role is not for you I am currently filling vacancies such as: Registered care managers,
Registered Nurses, Deputy Managers, Senior Care assistants, Residential care workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.