Head of High Performance - Wakefield College
Head of High Performance
Location: Based at Wakefield City Centre. Travel between sites in the District will be required
Salary: Circa GBP42k
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Are you passionate about developing and delivering, outstanding teaching, learning and assessment in a College environment?
To support the College's focus on high-performance, we're recruiting for a key member of the senior leadership team to lead on our drive towards continuous improvement. Working under the leadership of our Executive Director Quality and Planning, together with your team of High Performance Advisors you will:
- lead the drive towards consistently high performance, high engagement and an environment of continuous improvement amongst all colleagues;
- support the College in securing improvements in quality and achieving at least "good" at next inspection;
- support leaders and managers in developing effective strategic plans;
- support leaders, managers and staff in owning and implementing the College's quality assurance processes;
- support the College in achieving its commitment to Equality and Diversity. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you.
Degree qualified, with significant teaching experience, you'll be able to showcase your ability to develop and implement quality improvements, as well as a successful track record of managing teams, instilling a culture of high performance at all times.
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won't be disappointed
Closing date: 11.00am on Thursday 21 September 2017
Assessment Centre Date: 2 October and 3 October 2017
Transforming lives through learning by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.