Invoice Discount Reconciliations
- Full Time
Invoice Discounting Reconciliations consultant
GBP24k + excellent benefits
An invoice finance company and part of a leading UK merchant bank is looking for a reconciliations consultant to join their team in Hove. The main purpose of the role is to complete the monthly invoice discounting reconciliations with risk assessment for a portfolio of clients. You must have upper intermediate knowledge of Excel with good communication skills both written and verbally.
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform accurate reconciliations
* To spot and inform of any significant differences, adverse credit ratings.
* Deal with incoming invoice discounting client queries
* To ensure that client sales ledgers are reconciled and completed within the service level agreement.
You will need:
* Excellent attention to detail, with thorough and meticulous administrative skills
* Analytic thinking
* Accounts or reconciliation experience
* Intermediate to advanced level Excel
You will be rewarded with:
* 25 days annual holiday + chance to buy 5 extra days & extra day for Xmas shopping
* Amazing Pension with up to 10% contribution
* A family feel office environment with plenty of social events
* Private Medical Insurance
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.