Assistant Care Manager - Residential - Manchester
Job Ref: OJ 1467
Hampton's are currently working with a well respected company who provide care for Children in Residential and Respite services based in Manchester to recruit an Assistant Care Manager for their Children's Residential Services.
The appointed Manager will be expected to provide a needs-led service for Children with complex learning disabilities by adopting a person-centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
You will be expected to assist the Registered Manager and to deputise the Short Breaks Manager in their absence.
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of working with Children with Learning Disabilities
- Recent experience at management level
- Experience of rota management
- Understanding of Safeguarding legislation and procedures
- NVQ Level 4/5
- A good knowledge of conditions relevant to people with Learning Disabilities
- Experience with relevant legislation
- British Sign Language Level 1 or commitment to complete this qualification
Salary: Up to GBP30k + Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to Oliver or call
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK