QSW - Locality Team - Pay up to GBP37 per hour
QSW - Locality - Pay up to GBP37 per hour
NonStop's client, based in Berkshire, is looking for social workers within their Locality Service. They are looking for additional staff members after a number of internal promotions, an excellent example of the development opportunities available.
They pay up to GBP37 per hour, a high pay rate leaving you with more money and making the prospect of relocation more achievable. The authority has had a number of candidates relocating for roles so are excellently placed to advise on finding competitively priced accommodation.
Telephone interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As a Senior Consultant I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.