Clinical Lead (RMN) - Newly Commissioned Nursing Home - Halifax
Clinical Lead (RMN) - Newly Commissioned Nursing Home
Halifax - GBP16 - GBP16.50ph
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse (RMN) to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively supporting this delightful healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced RMN to be the Clinical Lead on the Dementia Unit within this state-of-the art nursing home. This wonderful service provides exceptional nursing and dementia care for up to 70 residents and is located in Halifax.
This is a brand new role within the service and my client is interested in speaking with experienced RMN's, Unit Managers, Deputy Managers etc. The hourly rate is currently set at GBP16 - GBP16.50 per hour and is full time. However there are current discussions within the Senior Management Team to see if the hourly rate can be increased. As things stand, on a 40 hour contract, the annual salary is cGBP34K.
- Maintain effective communications with the Home Manager and Assistant Home Manager.
- Create a positive working environment for all staff.
- Manage aspects of medication in the home.
- Be responsible for nursing on the Mental Health floor of the home.
- Arrange and participate in resident multi-disciplinary team health review meetings.
- Assist with safe recruitment and induction of staff.
- Assist with and complete pre admission assessments ensuring the home can meet the needs of the prospective resident, complete risk assessments and develop suitable care plans to ensure appropriate care is delivered.
- Positively promote the home to maximise admissions.
- Assist with all aspects of staff management, mentoring, supervision, appraisal, absence, whistleblowing and professional development.
- Ensure that confidentiality, dignity, respect and a person centred approach is embedded in the culture of the staff group.
- Undertake nursing duties as required, lead, coach, motivate and guide staff to achieve positive outcomes for all residents.
- Work with the Assistant Home Manager to ensure a four-week rota available to all staff that ensures appropriate levels of staffing that reflects occupancy and dependency levels.
- Demonstrable experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification (RMN only)
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly dementia care sector
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.