Medical Case Manager
Are you a Registered Nurse or Paramedic?
Want to get out of Hospitals, Clinics or Homes?
Look no further!
Search Medical is collaborating with a leading international insurance organisation right along the South coast in the sunny town of Shoreham-By-Sea. They are looking for a Bilingual Registered Nurse /Paramedic to join the team and use their medical expertise to help their clients.
* Assess and manage the patients case from start to finish
* Monitor the medical condition until the patient is cleared for travel
* Make determinations that ensure the patient is receiving the appropriate medical care
* Perform case reviews for policy coverage and medical diagnosis
* Correlate with the Doctor on medical cases
* Work with coordinators to assure quality assurance services
* Registered Nurse with NMC Pin/Paramedic with HCPC registration
* Fluent in English and proficient in either Spanish, French, Polish, Italian or Portuguese
* Strong communicator and self motivated
* Annual bonus paid out in March
* 25 days holidays
* Company pension
* Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying time)
* Life Insurance
* Parking on site
With shift patterns Monday to Sunday between 8am to 8pm, this is a unique opportunity for an RGN to get out of the wards or homes to join a buzzing environment where you can still utilise your skills but in an office environment.
If this is the opportunity for you, please send your CV to or call Charlotte on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.