Qualified Social Worker - Children and Families Team - Ipswich, Suffol
Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children and Families Team based in Ipswich, Suffolk. GBP28ph
- Undertaking Assessment/investigations in accordance with S17 and S47 Children Act 1989
- Responsibility for progressing cases through Child in Need, Child Protection and the Child in Care process so that risk can be appropriately managed and identified outcomes successfully achieved.
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Pay rate: GBP28ph
- In-house payroll company that offer excellent support
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).