A growing financial planning firm in Southsea has an opportunity for a positive and motivated individual.
The right person for this role will have a can-do attitude, is willing to be flexible to business requirements, and eager to develop skills.
- Modern office/workplace
- Fun working environment
- Training pathway into financial services industry
- A chance to be part of a growing business
- Use of Advisor Office (or similar CRM), and Microsoft office.
- Thorough understanding of financial services, products and provider interfaces
- IT and Technology savvy (CRM, Phone systems, PC's)
- Level 3/4 Qualified
- Leadership qualities
Ensuring smooth operation of office including filing or regulatory reports. Working closely with key business decision makers. Contributing to business planning, investment processes and marketing strategies. Monitoring office performance and resolving issues, including IT and office network.
To apply for this role, you MUST provide a covering letter of at least 250 words stating your reasons for applying.
Applications are managed by Ceejay of The Best Connection - Portsmouth.