Continuing Healthcare Case Manager
Are you a nurse who is committed to making sure patients receive safe, good quality care in the community? A Continuing Healthcare team in the Teesside area is seeking a Case Manager is needed to work for at least the next 3-4 months, covering cases in the Teesside area.
The Case Manager can expect excellent benefits including competitive pay rates, flexible working hours and other great benefits.
Full time is preferred however the manager will consider people that can work part time.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- arranging case management for a designated caseload of individuals who have complex and often multiple health and social care needs
- joint working with local authority teams to discuss any joint-funded applications/reviews
- arranging and taking part in Continuing Health care assessments with other members of an MDT
To apply, the Case Manager should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification
- Continuing Health care is beneficial but not essential
Why work for Randstad?
- an unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a GBP200 voucher for every nurse you refer to us
- a free and full range of training on subjects such as safeguarding and food hygiene etc.
- industry specific information and events, e.g NMC revalidation
- one committed Randstad consultant
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Ashleigh on or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.