Children With Disabilities - Low Caseloads - Specialist Service
Children With Disabilities - Lower Caseloads - Specialist Service, Multidisciplinary environment
In an effort to continue improving the overall effectiveness of their frontline Children Services, my client is looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their growing Children With Disabilities team. Case work averages between 16 and 20, giving you more time to dedicate to each case, ensuring the best outcome possible. To further strengthen this process there are various flexible working arrangements on offer.
In this role, you'll be working alongside SEN specialists, Special Support Teachers and Educational Psychologists, giving you the confidence and knowledge to tackle even the most challenging cases. Working with this wider community, you'll build relationships and enhance your professional profile. Throughout your stay, you'll be supported by a dedicated Short Breaks Team and an engaged Management. Case work averages between 16 and 20, and there are various flexible working arrangements on offer.
Working with this wider community, you'll build relationships and enhance your professional profile. Throughout your stay, you'll be supported by a dedicated and engaged Management team.
To be considered for the role you'll need to demonstrate previous experience in a Children With Disabilities team and be registered with the HCPC.
What NonStop Care provides:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As a Consultant for the London area, I have developed a number of relationships, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your run-of-the-mill agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities, so I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and a more likely placement for you
- All of our Consultants undergo continuous training to be able to provide the most accurate and insightful advice
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral bonus of GBP200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
Interested? Ring Boris on , or mail me at