Agency Advisor - Fostering/Adoption Social Worker - Hounslow
Agency Advisor - Fostering/Adoption Social Worker - Hounslow - Permanency - GBP30 - GBP33ph
I am currently recruiting for a agency advisor to join the adoption team in Hounslow. Applicants must have recent experience of Adoption including knowledge of recent experience and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will carry out assessments, worked on complex cases and offer support and advice to adopters.
Benefits of the role as a Adoption Social Worker:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Adoption Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within an Adoption team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering & Adoption regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As an Adoption Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll