Locum Social Worker - Transitions
Charles Hunter Associates are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join Croydon Council's 16-25 Transitions Service on a rolling locum basis.
The Transition team work with young people and their carers who will continue to need social care support after the young person reaches 18.
If the young person meets the criteria for adult services then from 16-18 the Transition team will work in partnership with the young person's children's social worker to ensure that the young person has a smooth, well managed transition into adult services.
The children's social worker will remain the young person's allocated social worker until they turn 18 years old (i.e. they will continue to monitor, update and review their children's support package and support plan). From 18 up to 25 the Transition worker will be their allocated worker.
The Council are pleased to provide a modern office environment, flexible and remote working and manageable caseloads.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Competitive hourly rate from GBP29.50 per hour
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Helen Rudd on or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website. Managers are looking to interview shortly, so please do not hesitate to give me a call!