Approved Mental Health Practitioner
Search Consultancy has a vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to work in Greater Manchester paying GBP35 an hour
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment, risk assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care. You will provide consultation, liaison and specialist advice to other professionals, recognising the specific needs for the individuals. You will need to seek and develop a wide range of ways to meet the individual's needs.
Approved Mental Health Practitioner duties include:
* Working alongside other full time AMHP's
* Co-ordinating Mental Health Act assessments
* Completing such assessments and associated paperwork
* Providing first contact care and assessments with the referral for further treatments and or assistance.
* Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
* Possessing effective time management and organisation skills
* In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Experience in a similar role is required
* Must have at least 2 years post AMHP qualifying experience
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award GBP250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position.
Please call Mike Shaw on [... Click Apply...]for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age