Team Leader (Contact Centre)
What is in it for you?
* Join the SRA's Contact Centre at the start of a transformational journey
* A fantastic development opportunity for someone keen to gain management experience
* Work in a dynamic and fast paced team
* Opportunity to make a difference to people's development
* Act as a role model and advocate of SRA's vision and values
As a Team Leader in our Contact Centre, you will manage and support a team of approximately ten Customer Service Advisers, in a real-time customer focused environment. You will heavily concentrate on the development of your team, motivating, coaching and mentoring them, to provide a fantastic service. This will also involve monitoring of the output of the quality of your team's work and taking any action needed to enhance performance.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the allocation and management of work across the team. You will monitor real time service levels, taking action to keep this on track where necessary, and resolve escalated complaints.
You will support recruitment activities, be involved in project work and continually identify improvements in processes or ways of working.
This is a fantastic opportunity to initiate your management career in a high performing team!
What we are looking for
* A competitive character, eager to drive performance
* Passion for continuous improvement
* A dynamic and proactive individual
* Confidence to make own decisions