Registered Manager - Children's Home
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager Children's Home, to join a leading local authority in the South West paying great salary with leading benefits package.
I am looking to appoint a Registered Manager for a 5 bed young people's home based in Dorset for adolescents with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
This post is commutable from Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Somerset.
The home requires a manager to come on board and identify improvements and implement actions plans to rectify these immediately, a strong leader who can organise and motivate an experienced staff team, become a role model within the home for the young people promoting independence and positive outcomes within the home.
The Registered Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience as an Ofsted Registered Manager
- Strong knowledge and experience within residential children's homes
- Proven track record of successful Ofsted inspections (via inspection reports)
- Understanding and empathy for vulnerable young people and the daily struggles
- Strong and motivational leadership skills
- Flexibility to work hours when the service and young people require
This post will move you into the public sector which comes with a range of huge benefits including higher salary, local authority pension and employee benefits schemes and job security.
Please apply here for an informal discussion.