Our award-winning cloud technology client is looking for an experienced technical writer to produce a range of documentation to support the development of their products and services. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make this role your own; they have no ideas set in stone and are open to all suggestions regarding tools and documentation best practice.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a range of online technical, business and user documentation for all products and services built and supported by the development team.
- Creating a range of documentation including user guides, API documents, release notes, integration documents, conceptual documents, tutorials, troubleshooting guides, FAQs, marketing content, newsletters, glossaries, videos and presentations.
- Analysing the use of documentation to fix issues and ensure that the user's path through the documentation to their desired page is optimal.
You will have:
- Technical authoring experience in a software development environment, with a strong background in writing online content for, and supporting, developer audiences.
- A flair for turning highly technical subject matter into easily understood text.
- A real appetite and enthusiasm for new technology and developing new skills.
- Experience of working within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience of working with Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) technologies.
- Experience using a variety of industry standard writing tools and the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Confidence working with multiple teams and speaking to people at all business levels.