My client is a foreign exchange company making currency switching simple. They see themselves as a cross between a travel and a Fin-tech company. Based in North London this start up is growing and it is a great time to join.
They're looking for a confident, self-starting PR superstar with a solid background in consumer PR and communications to help them grow by telling consumers, media, and stakeholders about what they are doing.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Helping develop communications strategies to build awareness of the brand with influential business, tech and travel media.
- Execute PR plans that drive reputation and growth - whether it's delivering substantial media coverage, organising events or stunts, etc
- Pro-actively deal with inbound media interest and following up with relevant spokespeople to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
- Come up with creative stories and ideas and turn them into innovative, integrated campaigns that get consumers and media excited about their mission.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years PR experience
- Great relationships with consumer, tech, business, finance and travel media
- Excellent grammar and writing skills, with the ability to curate intelligent press releases and media pitches in tight time frames
- Personable, self-starter, full of energy and a great work ethic
- Able to manage up - ability to communicate with key exec team members
To apply for the PR Manager role, please click the "apply" button, or contact David Boyle or (see below) for more details.