Brand new team -Consultant Social Worker GBP38p/h
Brand new team - Consultant Social Worker CP/LAC
My client a well known Local Authority throughout the East of England is going through a recent expansion and is looking to create a brand new team as a result. Their model has been very successful in the past and since other Local Authorities have decided to implement it into their own as a result.
This is a great opportunity for you to get into a new team and start fresh in a new environment. If you know any good Social Workers who you like to work with then you can apply for multiple positions and work with people that you know you will get along with.
This is a position where you do 60% management and 40% case holding, meaning that you can stay in touch with front line work but also develop your management career at the same time.
The aim of this team is to keep a Social Worker with the child throughout the process making the transition into care as smooth as possible for all service users.
You will need:
- 2 years post qualified experience within Children's Services.
- A full British drivers license
- HCPC registration
This is an authority where staff tend to stay long term, testament to the impact of lower caseloads and the development opportunities available to all within the service.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.