Senior Fostering Practitioner - Feel valued - Earn up to 40k
Senior Fostering Practitioner - Feel valued within your work - Earn up to 40k
I am currently working directly with one of the leading 'Outstanding' rated Independent Fostering Provider's within the West-Midlands as they seek to develop their talented team of fostering Social Worker's over the course of 2017.
What does a Senior Fostering Practitioner do?
As a Senior Practitioner you will be responsible for the following:
- Recruitment, retention and development of Foster Carer's/Children within placement.
- Management of a small and complex caseload.
- Provide moral/educational support to Support Worker's and Supervising Social Worker's alike within a close-knit team.
What can you gain from becoming a Senior Fostering Practitioner?
Joining my client as a Senior Fostering Practitioner will provide you with the following:
- Competitive salary (Given the market evaluation for 2017)
- A Flexible work style that is tailored towards your preference.
- Access to training/guidance throughout your career (The IFA is owned and run by Social Worker's who possess a wealth of fostering knowledge and experience)
Fostering IFA Senior Practitioner Children and Families QSW Qualified Social Work Well-paid
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email). If your referral gets a role, you receive GBP200 in high-street gift vouchers!