CARE HOME MANAGER - SOUTHPORT - Up to GBP55K
SOUTHPORT - MERSEYSIDE
Up to GBP55,000 per annum
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of an independent provider of care to recruit an experienced Residential Care Manager to be part of the Commissioning of a brand new state of the art care facility close to the Centre of Southport in Merseyside.
The state of the art Care facility will provide personalised care packages for elderly residents with Dementia needs on both a full time and respite basis.
The new service brings a much needed Dementia Care service to the local area and my client is looking for a knowledgeable and passionate Manager who can be an ambassador for their service.
As a Commissioning Home Manager you will be responsible
- Marketing the service and increasing occupancy
- Providing information, advice and support to residents, families and staff
- Meeting legal requirements including health and safety
- Monitoring business performance and quality of care
- Agreeing contracts and building new working relationships
- Developing policies and practices
- Recruiting, training and motivating a brand new staff
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years Elderly Care Home Management experience, previous commissioning experience would be advantageous. A Management qualification is required for this role as is strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager looking to progress their career within a rapidly expanding company.
If the above sounds of interest, please apply now for further information on this role and other exciting opportunities within the area.