EDUCATION SUPPORT TEAM MANAGER
3 days left
- Full Time
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES
EDUCATION SUPPORT TEAM MANAGER (TWO POSTS AVAILABLE)
We are seeking a Team Manager to lead and manage the delivery of administrative services underpinning the educational activities in one of seven Schools across the College. This involves ensuring high quality assistance is delivered to all School staff and students. They will be also be required to lead on matters relating to student experience liaising with key academic staff in Schools and across the College.
This role requires the postholder to contribute to planning within the areas of responsibility for the role, make recommendations and continuously monitor and review systems and processes to ensure they remain fit for purpose, efficient and effective. This involves managing teams of professional services support staff who are principally engaged in administration and managing contact with multiple stakeholders and fostering effective working relationships.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities, work to tight deadlines and demonstrate personal judgement and resourcefulness.
- Experience of teamwork, coordination and managing change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing staff and their performance
- Demonstrable commitment to customer service with a strong understanding of how to respond to differing stakeholders’ needs, including internal customers across different University departments, and applicants from a diverse range of background.
Informal enquiries can be directed to Sheila Bratt email@example.com.
To download the details of this position and submit an electronic application online please click on the 'Apply' Online button below, please quote Job Ref 57779 in all enquiries.
Valuing excellence, sustaining investment