IT and Digital Audit Manager (AVP)
Our client is one of the UK's most recognised Financial Services brands powered by cutting edge technology. They currently have an opportunity for an IT Auditor to join the IT Audit team to contribute to projects, predominately across their Digital technologies with coverage of things such as Cloud and Digital Security, authentication standards, mobile platforms, web-based services, enterprise architectural frameworks etc.
- You will support the Senior Audit Manager in the delivery of the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to management.
- Provide quality technology support in integrated audits working closely with business audit colleagues.
- Great scope for further career progression.
- Significant experience of IT Audit / IT Risk within a leading commercial or financial business.
- Experience of and demonstrable interest in auditing Digital Technologies
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Ideally CISA / QICA / CeGeit qualified (or studying towards)
- Working at Auditor, Senior Auditor or Audit Manager (AVP) level
- This is an excellent opportunity either for an individual looking to make their 1st move out of Practice, or someone working within another major firm looking to join a world class business.
- Experience of auditing some of: authentication standards (SAML, OAuth, OpenID), mobile platforms, web-based services, enterprise architectural frameworks (TOGAF, SABSA), DevOps, ReSTful APIs, NoSQL databases, modern software architectures such as micro-services, CQRS etc.
Hybridge is a high quality, boutique recruitment business with significant expertise and presence in Financial Services recruitment, specialising in: Internal Audit. Our specialist teams work in partnership with leading financial services firms and support talented professionals achieve their career goals. What sets Hybridge apart is its focus on delivering a quality service, tailored specifically to support each individual in achieving their ambitions and each company in achieving their people goals.
We are passionate about building long term relationships with both clients and candidates by consistently adding value through; professional dedication, expertise and integrity.