Search Consultancy is working with an authority in West Yorkshire to recruit an Adult Social Worker to join their Adults Reviewing Team. Paying a fantastic hourly rate of pay which is much higher than the current market rate and you will be joining a well managed and supportive team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Candidates will be expected to have an understanding of assessment frameworks, self-assessments and a sound knowledge of relevant legislation.
* Candidates will be an experienced social worker familiar with completing care act assessments and support plans, they must work at pace and be IT literate.
* They will be liaising with citizens, families, providers and advocates and as such should have strong interpersonal skills
* Carrying out needs assessments
* Allocated cases will need to be recorded with clear and transparent rationale for decisions.
Due to the nature of the role, the manager has specified that any applicants to this role must be experienced qualified Social Workers with a background in Adults Social Work.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award GBP250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Mike Shaw on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age