Would you consider yourself an experienced Kitchen Designer?
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides both a challenge and reward?
Our organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Designer with an established knowledge of working within the kitchen industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established owner-run Warwickshire business, which operate at the high end of the market. Initially the position will focus on producing creative CAD designs by supporting the owners in delivery of their client projects. This will involve active involvement in client liaison and relationship building. Should you wish, there is also the opportunity to progress to more of a front facing design role in the future.
Candidate and Responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years' experience of designing kitchens.
- Ideally formal training or qualification in Interior Design.
- Produce accurate designs and estimates for kitchen layouts using CAD based software.
- Ideally ARTICAD or Compusoft.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office products Excel, Word etc.
- Competent usage of Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of kitchen component parts advantageous.
- Experience in use of social media for promotion and marketing advantageous.
We're looking for someone with a natural warmth and professionalism that will complement our existing team, and are offering a competitive salary GBP20,000-GBP25,000 depending on experience, and a range of other benefits. If you think you may be that person, we'd love to receive your CV with an indication of current and future salary expectations and career aspirationsKitchen Designer | Designer | Interior Design | ARTICAD | Compusoft | CAD | Kitchen | Design
A skilled kitchen designer will:
- Be naturally creative to produce functional, attractive designs from scratch.
- Provide exceptional customer service and presentation skills to establish client confidence.
- Be perceptive to understand a client's requirements, respond to their preferences, and combine the elements they love the most to achieve their dream kitchen design.
- Create, present and develop thoughts on materials, styles, colours and finishes.
- Be meticulous in detail.
- Be a positive communicator with both clients and your installation team of quality craftsmen.
- With previous experience, you'll have a strong working knowledge of CAD based design software.
- Be confident in your ability to prioritise and organise your workflow within a busy showroom environment.
- Be discreet and professional in the personal requirements of a client's situation.
- Must be able to work both effectively within a team, and independently in the showroom.