Locum Social Worker - LAC Permanency Team
Experienced Locum Social Worker - Looked After Children Permanency Team - Worcestershire
Worcestershire county Council are seeking an experienced Locum Social Worker to join their LAC Permanency Team.
The ideal candidate will have worked recently within a Looked After Childrens Team. They must have well developed skills and experience of working with teenagers as this team works with children aged 12years +
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years Post Qualifying Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry a caseload in line with the organisational needs of the directorate
- Promote the safety and welfare of children who are looked after by enabling them to access independent advocates or the complaints procedure
- Communicate well with foster carers and others in developing a corporate approach to fulfilling responsibilities for looked after children
- Promote effective care planning and good outcomes for children and young people in the looked after system
This contact is for a minimum of 3 months. Candidates must be able to travel outside of the County as and when necessary.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings