Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Brighton
A high-performing practice which values work-life balance. A very reasonable number of patients to see of a daily basis, but also very little administrative work due to a huge workflow redirection project which allows you to spend more time with patients. The practice is teaching and training and is based in a smart, modern building with an excellent working environment. Superb reputation locally.
Salary - GBP24-GBP26.50 per hour + indemnity cover + BMA model + 6 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - Brighton
The surgery -
- Well-organised practice - very well-led practice with strong Practice Manager
- Smart, purpose-built building
- Excellent admin/secretarial team - paperwork is an absolute minimum
- Training practice for Registrars and FY2s (very supportive Partners who invest in their staff)
- Very good reputation within Brighton
- Looking to bring extra new services into the building
- CQC rated Good across the board
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (working in a team with 2 other nurses)
- 24+ hours (will consider full-time)
- Working to 10 or 15-minute appointment times
- Ideally you will get involved with home visits
- 11am coffee each day with clinical team
- Enjoyable working environment, you will have your own designated room to work from.
The benefits -
- GBP24-GBP26.50 per hour (dependent upon experience)
- Indemnity paid in full
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave + bank holidays
- The surgery will happily support additional training
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on [... Click Apply...].
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioners and General Practitioner positions. View what other candidates & practices have said of their experience with them here: http:// [... Click Apply...]/testimonials