Peripatetic Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Salary up to GBP36,067.20 (dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications)
Plus GBP1000 Welcome Bonus
We are working with a company who provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes.
They are looking for motivated, flexible RGN or RMN to work across a number of homes in Lancashire. You will need to be fully flexible as it is a peripatetic role and support may be needed at short notice.
You will be responsible for delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home and can be flexible to support a number homes then this could be the opportunity for you??????
Some of the fantastic bene
* Autonomy to practice
* Specially designed Nurse Pathway
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (GBP120)*
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
* Staff referral bonus of up to GBP1000 per referral
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
So if you have a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships then please send CV or call Debby at Search on (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.