New Business Employee Benefits Support Consultant,
A rapidly growing Employee Benefits Consultancy firm in London, are in the market for a New Business Account Handler to join their team on a permanent basis. My Client specialises in Corporate Pensions and Employee Benefits programmes including Group Income Protection, Critical Illness, Life Cover and Corporate Healthcare.
In this role, you will be tasked with supporting & assisting the New Business Team in the pitching & winning of new business for the Employee Benefits division, the production of reports and management of on boarding administration across all classes of business and consistently providing excellent service to all clients.
You will also be responsible for:
- Inputting and maintenance of correct client data on internal systems
- Preparing reports for new business opportunities
- Maintaining a record of Leads/prospects
- Consistently set & achieve your own high standards
- Maintain accurate information in respect of income from new business
In order to be considered for this role, Applicants must possess the following:
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- To understand the business activities of clients/prospects and be able to communicate these to others
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to a client's needs
- Fully competent on all system processes and IT literate
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning consultancy, that is growing rapidly and provides excellent on the job training and development. You will become part of a time that has a genuine family feel to it and also be rewarded with a salary of up to GBP30000.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.