Production Operator required for dayshift/nightshift. Immediate start.
Job overview -Working with both CNC Turning and CNC Milling machines, Production Operators will be directly involved in the manufacture of components for the Aerospace, Defence, and Power Generation Sectors. Production Operators will also be involved in the checking of the parts that they have manufactured on CMM machines ensuring that parts conform to drawing tolerances.
Duties and Responsibilities although not exhaustive:
- Working with various CNC machinery to produce Metallic parts to a production schedule.
- Loading and unloading of material into machinery.
- Inline checking of components during manufacture utilising latest Measurement technology.
- Working with different material grades including Aluminium, Titanium, Stainless Steels and more.
- Have excellent work ethic and take pride in work produced.
- Ability to multi task, and work to a delivery schedule.
- Have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment would be of benefit but not essential.
Full training will be provided and there is potential opportunity to further develop the role if the candidate demonstrates the correct attributes regarding work ethic and levels of performance.
4.5 days per week Mon-Friday. Half day Friday
GBP24.5k per annum. Money paid weekly
28 days holiday per annum
To apply for this position please click here......