Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-5pm (alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu)
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment for a Mortgage Administrator to join their organisation based in Crawley.
The role is to support the mortgage advisors in assisting them with Mortgage Sign ups, protection and GI policies along with setting up appointments.
* Ensure all documents sent are compliant
* Liaising with lenders on any compliance issues
* Assisting the mortgage advisors with protection and GI policies
* Diary management and booking in appointments
* General mortgage administration and processing completed files
* Dealing with general queries
* Chasing mortgage and life assurance cases
* Keeping clients updated
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven experience within financial services
* Good understanding of FCA and TCF requirements
* Highly organised and pro-active
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding organisation, for more information please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.