Penetration Tester . Mid - Senior Level
An independent innovative security consultancy that work with some of the world's most successful blue-chip companies as well as government organisations are currently recruiting as they look to expand their penetration testing team and services to support their growing business.
A security consultant will typically have 1-3 years' experience within the information security industry or associated industries. They will either currently qualifications in CREST, Tigerscheme or OSCP/OSCE, or be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of technical expertise with commercial experience.
In addition, consultants will generally take on some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Work independently on tasks (with some guidance), feeding back to management.
- Able to run their own tasks / simple projects, with guidance from line manager Carry out research and development work as required.
- Independently liaise with low and mid-level client staff across projects
- Write reports and technical documentation to a client-presentable standard.
- Undertake personal research to continue to advance core knowledge areas and
Location and travel:
Location can be flexible and offers either office based work or can be based remotely (depending on level of experience).
Salary and package:
The salary and package is dependent upon individual experience, but is very generous as the company is in a very solid position and reward fairly.
Are you interested in hearing more about this position?
If so, Please apply directly or get in touch on , or feel free to connect on LinkedIn 'Adu Ansere'
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.