CMM Programmer required for immediate start.
Job overview - Online and offline CMM programming utilising Renishaw Modus software. Liaising directly with both Manufacturing and CAD/CAM programming departments to produce efficient CMM programs in line with component stage manufacture.
Duties and Responsibilities although not exhaustive:
- Creating CMM programs from both CAD Models and drawings.
- CMM program validation prior to releasing program for production inspection.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineers and production operators in the use, interpretation of CMM measurement results.
- Ensure that all CMM programs conform to customer's drawings, geometric dimensioning, tolerances and specifications.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and clearly understand the use and application of tolerance conventions
- Provide CMM inspection technical support for Manufacturing and New Product Introduction processes.
- Ability to operate a Mitutoyo CMM both automated and manually.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of both Geometric Tolerances and Engineering drawings.
- Programming experience using PCDMIS software.
- Programming experience using Renishaw Modus software.
- Strong Knowledge of CMM inspection techniques to optimize program efficiency.
Full training will be provided.
4.5 days per week Mon-Friday. Half day Friday
GBP37k - GBP45k per annum. Money paid weekly
28 days holiday per annum
To apply for this position please click here.......