Experienced Qualified Social Worker - Specialist Children's Assessment
SocialWork2000 are looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker to work in the Specialist Children's Assessment Team based in Luton, Bedfordshire. Pay rate is GBP28ph. 24 hours a week
The successful candidate would be required to complete Parenting Capacity and Sibling Assessments to a high professional standard and by the specified deadline.
- The post holder should be aware of and act within the legal framework and relevant guidance that relates to the service area and be aware of and act within the policies and procedures agreed for use within the Department.
- Maintaining an active awareness of current research, literature and examples of good practice within the area of child and family social work practice and through this awareness contribute to the improvement and development of local services and practice will be part of your role.
- The post holder will be expected to seek support from the Team Manager and Senior Practitioners when needed.
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 3yrs post qualifying work experience
- Strong experience of completing both: Parenting Capacity and Sibling Assessments
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport
- 24 hours a week
- Car Park available close by
- In-house payroll company
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).