CNC Programmer/ Setter
CNC Programmer/Setter required for immediate start.
Job overview -Programming and setting of either CNC Turning or CNC Milling machines, to manufacture components to customer requirements. Candidates will be directly involved in the manufacture of components for the Aerospace, Defence, and Power Generation Sectors. Candidates will also have experience of using measuring equipment and the ability to inspect work in line with required quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities although not exhaustive:
To provide high quality machined components to target times which will include:
- Programming Setting and Operating CNC machining centres (milling) with Fanuc based programming language.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Experience of using measuring equipment and the ability to inspect work in line with required quality standards.
- Programming and setting of NPI and Production components.
- Inline checking of components during manufacture utilising latest Measurement technology.
- Working with different material grades including Aluminium, Titanium, Stainless Steels and more.
- Have excellent work ethic and take pride in work produced.
- Previous experience of Programming and Setting Fanuc Controlled CNC machining centres.
- 5 years minimum experience working within a proactive CNC manufacturing environment.
- Experience of machining Aerospace grade materials.
- Experience of CAD/CAM programming using EdgeCam software.
4.5 days per week Mon-Friday. Half day Friday
GBP37k-GBP45k per annum. Money paid weekly
28 days holiday per annum
To apply for this position please click here.....