HR Strategist & Talent Manager
We are looking for a creative, experienced HR Strategist to come in and shake up our employer offering. This is a part time role - up to 2 days per week.
You will report directly to the CEO and sit on the management team, participating actively in board meetings where you will represent our team to the board
Your core area of responsibility will be designing a people strategy for our agency, getting it signed off by management and rolling it out. This will include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve company culture and designing and delivering creative solutions for doing so. This should include setting benchmarks and KPIs.
- Connecting regularly with each member of our team (16 people) to understand their motivations, anticipate issues that might arise, and ensure that we are doing our best to support them in their career development and ensure they are happy at the company.
- Identifying creative ways to resource the team to ensure a happy working environment and optimal business performance.
- Helping us secure nominations for and win employer awards.
- Optimising and improving our onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Managing bi-annual appraisals.
- Ensuring our social calendar is inclusive and appealing to our staff.
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements to our entire employee offering, including benefits and the bonus system.
- Identifying and managing an employee communications programme to ensure the entire team is bought into the company strategy and pulling in the same direction.
- Reviewing our HR administration processes and suggesting improvements.
- Managing our recruitment process, including finding creative ways to source the absolute best in the industry.
- Reporting back on progress against KPIs to the management team in quarterly board meetings.
As an agency that grows at over 25% a year, we are looking for someone special to join us on our journey. You’ll have loads of positive energy, boundless enthusiasm, annoying attention-to-detail, enviable emotional intelligence and the desire and ability to motivate and inspire your team.
And on top of that you will be a seasoned HR professional with experience designing and delivering measurable talent management campaigns.
You’ll only work part time and we will all miss you terribly on the days you are not in the office!
You’ll help us grow the agency towards our big hairy audacious goal and in return you will get:
- A competitive salary.
- Exposure to all the things involved in running a successful business.
- The opportunity to develop and learn as a manager and a leader.
- And a host of other benefits (that will come from the wonderful benefits package you design).
- A hard-working, ambitious leader, willing to get their hands dirty.
- Impressive strategic talent management skills.
- Extensive HR strategy experience – ideally from an agency environment.
- Experience developing and implementing HR strategies.
- The ability to monitor success through setting KPIs, reporting and sourcing insight.
You’ll be transformational for our business and we can’t wait to meet you.
Apply for HR Strategist & Talent Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly