Theatre Team Leader
Search Medical is working in partnership with one of the UK's most prestigious Ophthalmology Hospital's with a commitment to provide the best health care possible. They are looking for a Theatre Team Leader to join their successful team in Surrey.
Working alongside some of the finest Consultants, Doctors and Nurses in Ophthalmic medicine you will have a number of responsibilities including:
* Providing leadership and day to day management of the theatre
* Support and guide clinical staff
* Oversee the organisation of theatre lists
* Lead, develop and mentor the theatre team
* Providing a high level of care to patients during their perioperative period
* Making sure that all anaesthetic, surgical, recovery equipment, drugs, consumables have all been checked, assembled and prepared
* Coordinating the supplies and equipment at the post operative stage of care
* Administering drugs and fluids
* Registered Nurse with an NMC Pin
* Scrub experience
* Previous leadership experience is desirable
With great benefits and flexible hours, it's never been a better time to join a hospital that really makes a difference to people's lives everyday.
If this is the next step in your career, please send your CV to or call Charlotte on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.